Friday, March 4, 2016

Plastic tubes. Straws.


Finally the plastic tubes from China have arrived.  I'm afraid to blog about them, they are so colorful and whimsical and not everything I wanted them to be.  They are like extra long, extra tiny colors of the rainbow plastic straws, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.  For now I think I'm going to leave them on the table, they are as pretty as flowers. 

They aren't thick plastic tubes so if anyone is looking for tubes for their art project or what have you, I have 28 bundles.  I only hope that that Scoubi I ordered off of Ebay went through, but with Paypal and what have you, I think that I'll have to do some snooping around to figure out what exactly I ordered and when and how, if at all. 

These materials are expensive and hard to get.   Not exactly what I look for in a great hobby.  I think that I will  need to be more careful in my ordering from now on.  




No comments:

Post a Comment