Saturday, February 6, 2016

Getting in Gear

Ok, no awesome crafts to report.  However, I am going to the craft store, hopefully this week.  To get some materials for some rings, that I want to do.

Has anyone had problems with finding plastic tubing? or even nylon coated wire for bracelets?  I found some plastic, but it was in strings, not in tubes, where the book I have has a visual of plastics with a hole in them. 

I thought I would have to wait to go to the craft store with my mom, which is always a "interesting" experience, but I realized I could order online, which is more expensive, but more niche appropriate, meaning you'll always know if you've found something which may or may not be in the more general hardware stores.  I found this nylon mesh tubing, which could easily be melted to close the ring, and these awesome wooden beads with huge holes that I know I can paint!  Super great. 

Natural Wooden Buttons - Large Holes Design Round Natural Wooden Buttons. 1.14 inch. 10pcs

I still have these buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment