Sunday, April 30, 2017

First Attempts.

It was whorish.  I bought the supplies, put in the time and effort and ended up with a lot of scraped up paper, beads, ribbon and glue.

I'm not totally sure why my craft project, Modge Podged Altoids Boxes, didn't turn out like the pictures.

There were a lot of drying issues.  I would smudge the paper, and it would tear and bubble up.  Then, the Dimensional Magic, I thought was dry and it was not at all and I'd end up with a half-wet finger print smudge.  The Altoid boxes had raised letters, which would show up under the Modge Podged paper.

I think I have to wait a long!!!!!!!!! period of time for the Modge Podge to dry and I have to reduce the amount of the glue I use on the paper, because if the paper is too wet, it bubbles, unfortunately.

To say the least morale is down.  I have two empty boxes mocking me on my desk.  I didn't think this took any skill.  I didn't think I would have to care. I didn't think I would have to be cold and impassionate, as I took my lover, crafting, and held it's gooy glue between my furious fingers.

There will have to be adjustments made.  I'm going to go over the instructions again to see if there is something I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment