Monday, April 24, 2017

Wildly Important Idea

I am going to make crafts, document the hilarious results and then sell them on Etsy for ridiculous prices with links to the videos of me making them.

Do I even think this will work?  No. That's kind of the point.

What shall I start with?  I'm actually pretty good at knitting and I really suck at cross stitch, but I can do a passable needlepoint project.

I really just want to jump in there and craft my little heart out.

I have all these craft books.  A knitting one, a needlepoint one, a beading one, and a general holiday crafts one.  There is the internet, an endless resource of free random craft projects.

I'm thinking crafts involving lots of glue.  I can see myself gluing things together.   Modge Podge it up.



I'm so going to do this.  Internet: Challenge, Accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment