Saturday, December 17, 2016

Great Hats!



I made three of these cool hats peach hats with yellow spots using Rowan, all season cotton, peach yarn.  One was for Rachel and Stephen Wheeler's baby, Rylan, coming in January one was for Marissa Brown and Daniel Lopez's baby, also coming in January, and the last one is for Micah and Abby Eades baby boy, coming in several months.

They are kind of ugly...and look like Halloween decorations.  But it's kind of an angle thing.  You could look at is like cute Mushie hats from super Mario.  I'm pretty sure none of the above have ever played.  I don't know what I'm going to do about that.

There are two other hats in the works, one on size 5 double points and another on size 6.  One, a green one, for Joseph and Joanna Jenkinson's baby girl, and the other, a red one, for Faith and Alan Webb's baby.

Update...

I have some for Joanna's sister and brother-in-law Nathan and Martha-Ann Fellman, and another for Even and Ada Dye's new baby boys that I am making out of various yarns.  There's a blue one that I've started and it's a silky yarn, and I'm not sure how it will turn out.  We will see.

Haha.  I don't remember what happened to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment