Monday, January 9, 2017

Baby Hats

Tons of cute baby hats!




The first one is pink, the second one is metallic blue (even though it looks white) and the third is  a peach with yelllow spots.  

The first is for Ruby, Ada and Even Dye's baby and the second is for Martha Ann and Nathan Fellman's baby and the orange one is for Micah and Abby Eades baby boy.  I knit 3 hats for Marissa Brown's baby, and I think I'm going to do it for the rest of the babies, too.  The orange one which looks good in theory has some thick yellow paint on it and thus may not be best for newborns.  So I'm going to try a variety of knitted hats so people can mix and match.  I'm gonna need more yarn!  

Right now I'm using this pink fairy fingerweight yarn for girls and a blue silvery fingerweight yarn for the boys.  I have some red and green cotton yarn, which is good for washing machines and some purple really soft cotton yarn for girls.   There's also some grey silvery and dark, almost black wool yarn that I knit one hat out of but am not going to use again because it keep coming apart on me, while knitting - not the greatest for washing machines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment