Thursday, December 24, 2015

Short Projects for the Holidays

Here I am.  HERE I AM. 

Small Projects that I can finish over the holidays. 

Knit Red Fisherman's Hat.  If you can see the top that's not quite finished.  I have to meld a different pattern to it, and to make up a finishing pattern for the hat because I can't find the original pattern.
(Update: I did finish this and now use it for winter wear which isn't really necessary in Texas, but I have it for whenever I want to look like a hobo.)  


It's also almost completed.  There are some discrepencies where the things are suppoed to go...crafts are like life, I suppose, they don't come out perfect. 
(Update:  I finished this and framed it at the Stiche Niche and gave it as a present to my mom.  She hasn't hung it yet, my sad gift giving or her poor interior decorating.)

As for beading.  Well.  I could string something together, but I feel like I would make a mess out of it.  I keep feeling like I'm looking for the right type of string and I may never find it.  I want to do some projects first and then cast off my beading boat into the waters of creativity. 

Other crafts.  LOL.  I have all these clothespins and glue.  So I guess....I could....glue....erhm....clothespins....hrm....together? 
(Update.  Did nothing with clothespins.)  

These are my holiday craft goals.  Finish a hat and finish that cross stich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment